Tuesday 7 July 2009

Reasonably good session last night apart from my bloody trousers wanting to descend all the time. Now that the weight is coming off at a huge rate my Gi is now too big round the waste! Nice problem to have but I need to sort it out by Thursday. Nothing more likely to get your kicks at half mast than the feeling you are about to lose your kecks in front of the ladies!

Towards the end did my first public display of Sandan. Ok doing it slowly but trying to do it at full speed and I'm conciously thinking what comes next. Still, early days yet - never learned Nidan and Shodan as quick as this one so we should be ok. Had some corrections by our sensei on some positioning of arms and legs. Just hope I remember what they were next time.

It is easier to move having lost about a stone in weight over the last month and we did a lot of line work combinations which normally I would be gasping afterwards but very pleased with the progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment