Sunday 5 July 2009

Well, no I didn't go to the kata course yesterday - not because I didn't want to, I had my Gi on all ready.....it was the Mrs who said did I really need to go and train in this heat, when there is quite a long time to the next grading at Christmas. I have Sandan all mapped out now and already know it quite well. Obviously, technically it needs work which is where the kata course is useful to iron out any bad habits or incorrect form creeping in. As the aforementioned "Mrs" is already a 2nd Kyu (Brown belt, two stripes) and has already shown me a fair bit of kata techniques in the past, I agreed with her - stayed home and did garden DIY instead.

Usually after a weekend of DIY and karate my back is hanging and usually miss Monday night's training session. At the moment my back feels fine so should be up for some training tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment